It's a water world
- Tech infused fitness center featuring Technogym equipment, and strength station
- Elevator service to upper floor apartment homes*
- Local cold brew and hot coffee station for your caffeine fix
- Casual social lounge
- Coworking stations with all your work from home tech needs
- Community tables and flexible areas to gather, mix, and mingle
- Large fireplace
- Views of community pond
- Resort inspired saltwater pool with sundecks
- Poolside cabanas with outdoor tvs
- Pickleball courts
- Community pond*
- “The Doggy Paddle" - on site doggy play park
- Dog washing station
- Grilling stations
- Steps from Point Hope retail
- Community trail network for walking, biking, running, and exploring your new neighborhood
broad, saltwater rivers of
Charleston—Newbrook is a perfect
Lowcountry home base.
With a name inspired by the water infused lifestyle of Charleston and honoring the new energy flowing on the Cainhoy peninsula, Newbrook opens the door to lowcountry living at its finest.
Newbrook invites you to spend the day gliding along a tidal creek or nearby Wando River on your kayak or standup paddleboard, dipping your toes in the sand at the three nearby beaches, or cannonballing into our saltwater pool. No matter how you choose to make a splash, we'll be here to welcome you home.
This is Living in Charleston
Spacious studio, one, two and three-bedroom apartment homes are available with your choice of location and stunning layout options.
Come Home to Newbrook For the Holidays! Lease by 01/15 to receive $1000 off! Extra Jolly Savings? Also receive a waived admin fee valued at $250!